Sunday 12 January 2014

My Holidays ^-^

Hey guys so in this post, I will be talking about my holidays. Basically, my holidays were pretty boring because I was either watching Korean dramas and variety shows or listening to music.(I fell in love with a kpop female group - f(x) ) I was very excited when I heard that i was going overseas :D So i went to Batam and Tanjung Pinang in Indonesia for 2 weeks :))) I love Indonesia mainly because of its food hehehe. One of my favourite drink is Chendol ! It is super delicious and I love it ^^ Below is a picture of Chendol if you have not seen it. If you have the chance, try it:)
It looks so yummy :-)) ahaha 
ok this is what we usually see in Singapore 
We went to lots of places, including resort. 
YAY I love the resort because it was fun and beautiful haha . It was nice to experience the sea and i had lots of fun with my relatives and family ^^ 
So I stayed in Tanjung Pinang for 5 days and stayed in Batam for 9 days. On my birthday (26 December-boxing day!! ), I went to the arcade with my cousins and we played and ate good food ( kidding hehe ) We ate many kinds of seafood such as crabs ( I love them ) , prawns , some shell type of seafood , fish and so on. I seldom eat them in Singapore though :-( 
Oh ya, talking about the resort, we sort of had a relative swimming competition hahaha and it was fun seeing the adults swim? I don't even know :-P  
Yum..Chilli Crab ^^ 
Indonesian Satay :DD 
Lobsters^^
Alright, this is basically the end of my blog post about my holidays. Now it is a brand new year, let's look forward to the next holidays and our OELP trip! 
Bye,
YuZhen(23) 

No comments:

Post a Comment