Sunday 12 January 2014

My Holidays

During the end of year holidays, I went to Taiwan. I was really excited as I had heard from others that Taiwan is a good place to shop and dine in. When I reached Taiwan, I went to Raohe Night Market. It was packed with people and filled with the aroma of the delicious night snacks. I ate some of the delicious foods like oyster omelette, smelly tofu and this "SUPER TALL" ice cream. I enjoyed it a lot as I LOVED ice cream. I didnt get to take the photos as I was already busy eatingXD 

The Ice Cream<3

I also went to a museum that shows the olden houses in the days.
It looked extremely pretty:) I hope I can also experience living in the houses.

Thirdly, I went to a Swiss Garden. The air was very fresh and the flowers were very beautiful:)
It is so cuteXD

There is a Hot Spring Hotel that I went. There were a lot of hot springs like public ones, sauna and even the nude spring. It was definitely soothing and relaxing as it helps us to relax our muscles. Certain springs also have lots of health benefits!

These are some of the places I went that I find the most enjoyable in the whole trip! Hope you can visit Taiwan soon too!

(On the day when I was going to Taiwan, I saw 1 Taiwan celebrity and 1 Singapore celebrity!!! I felt so lucky as it was my first timeXD)

-Teo Lian Wei Vesy(20)
2E




No comments:

Post a Comment