Sunday 12 January 2014

My Holidays!

    I love the holidays, but unfortunately it does not last forever, school has started. During the holidays, I did not do much. Not like anyone did something worth talking about anyway. (laughs meekly at own joke) I do envy people who have interesting holidays. Everyday for me was like a normal school day, without School. Homework, YouTube, Anime, Sleep. Meetups, Gatherings, Endeavors, Computer, Vacation. I look forward to OELP, one less week of school.

    Speaking of Vacation, i went abroad to Hong Kong in December; shopping and enjoying the cold air there. On the fourth day, we were supposed to visit Ocean Park, unfortunately at 4 am i felt discomfort in my stomach. Ten minutes later i vomited, followed by 5 hours of suffering.

    I was down with food poisoning.

    That day, we did not go to Ocean Park. The past three days in Hong Kong had downcast weather while on the fourth day had clear skies. I was disappointed. If i had not caught the bug, everything would have been okay.

A derp Picture In DisneyLand before i died of poisoning like Snow White

No comments:

Post a Comment